Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Kiddie Updates!

We had a busy MLK weekend. AJ is finally completely in underpants. He seems to quite enjoy being a boy and having access to an in house watergun. We have also changed things up for Ben. We have taken over his room and turned it into an office. Poor baby. But all is not lost. He now sleeps in a big boy bed in AJ's room. He is doing really well in it. Although nap time with the two together is a bit of a challenge. We also went today to look into soccer for AJ. The little kicks program starts in March. At the end of the season they even get a medal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi A.J. and Ben
A.J. I am so proud of you. You're in big boy underpants now. I still owe you a present for that.
And Ben, Wow! I can't believe you're sleeping in a big bed. You and A.J. are going to have so much fun sharing a room. I can't wait to see you both. I love you!
Nani