So as spring arrive, so have the bumps and bruises of soccer. We have a little Beckam in our midst. We now shuttle between the swim lessons and as soccer appointments, as AJ calls them. The team that AJ is on is called The Sting and they play their first game on Saturday against the Little Bees. It's also our first ever picture day for AJ. Wow!
We just had a very nice visit from my Dad and his wife Janet. Well, let me rephrase. We had a nice visit, I'm not sure if they will ever come back. Both boys had colds and I came down with a flu bug the day after they arrived. So Dad and Janet found themselves back in the good old days of nursing their little ones, plus one big one back to health. My Dad also took to the house with a fury and fixed some things we thought unfixable. So after they left I was thinking, wow I could get used to this. While I'm sure they were thinking, "How fast can we get this car to go."
More updates soon. Hope all is well.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
203 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 203 of 203http://www.integrativeonc.org/adminsio/buyklonopinonline/#6817 dxm klonopin erowid - generic klonopin drug
carisoprodol no prescription carisoprodol soma indications - carisoprodol online purchase
buy carisoprodol c o d carisoprodol 350 mg pill - carisoprodol 350 mg drug test
Post a Comment