Thursday, August 09, 2007

Scarlett Olivia Has Arrived!!!!!!

OK I know I'm a little delayed with this news but computer time is limited when there are three little Fernando's to take care of.

Scarlett Olivia Fernando was born on Wednesday, July 18th at 6:44am.
She weighed 8lbs. 2.8oz and was 21 inches long.
As most everyone knows, I was scheduled to be induced early and July 18th was the date we picked. Apparently she agreed with our decision because she came on her own that day. The night before my Dad and Step-mom arrived at 7:45pm so they could be there to watch the boys when we went to the hospital the next day. At 8:45pm I had just finished going over all the important information about the boys with my Dad and then my water broke. So on our way to the hospital we went and our beautiful baby girl was born the next morning. July 18th was meant to be. We love having a girl and cannot wait until all our family and friends in Chicago can meet her.

No comments: